Tuesday, August 19, 2014

First Chapter of Manuscript

at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS ~
 
From ~coasttocoastam.com~

UFO Over Houston

The photo was taken in Houston, Texas on Monday, August 11, 2014 at around 7:30pm in the parking lot of a Kroger Grocery store. On this particular evening there was an unusually fierce thunderstorm in the Houston area. The lighting was very intense. I was walking into the supermarket when I decided to take a picture of the cloud formations over the downtown Houston skyline. I snapped the picture and went on my way. As I was walking through the parking lot I noticed a number of people pointing their cellphones to the sky to take pictures. Not unusual during a storm of this type but the strange thing is that they were pointing in a direction opposite the lightning.

Anyway, the next day there were several news stories on the local NBC affiliate concerning several sightings of UFOs during the storm. I thought nothing of it until a few days later I was going through my phone pictures and came across the pictures I took. For kicks I opened my pic and wouldn't you know one picture had this pair of "lights".

I can tell you that I did not notice anything when I took the picture. I know it is not a reflection of the street lamp because I took another one seconds later and there is nothing in the sky. It is just odd. Any thoughts?

--'Chilicado'
chrispinon@ gmail.com
~~~~~~

Late night mews, Summer-strolling Big Cat Beauties... definitely summer on the tame prairie today, with high heat and high humidity, and with beautiful blue skies overhead... although the temps were fairly cool during the night, and the Kougaress had a case of being too cold for whatever health reason... anyhoo, this Big Cat is sensing some severe land changes that are likely to happen sooner rather than later, so be careful out there.

Also, darling kittens, the world is going wacko-crazy. Take care of yourself, and your loved ones. 'Cause this Big Cat loves ya!
~~~~~~

Authoress news and mews ~

Featured at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS ~  

Ride the Roan Stud ~ First Chapter of Manuscript
 
Summer howls and yowls, shapeshifter lovers.

So, with the hellephant down for the peanut-allergy count, here's a change of pace. This is the first *unedited* chapter of a shapeshifter paranormal erotic romance I've penned under the name of Stevie Klark. Later on, I'll explain why. Right now, I'm polishing said manuscript for submission.

Anyhoo, if my buddy authors would like to suggest improvements, please, I'm all ears. As well, any comment that offers a way to improve this first chapter, again, thanks for the help. I found this difficult to write, and it could certainly be awkward in spots.
~~~

Ride the Roan Stud

Chapter One:
Ghost Walker

Badlands, the Four Corners
Late Spring 2013


Not so much despair, Ghost Walker thought. A seed of desperation clawed at him, yes. No, it was a profound sadness eating at him like winter's starving wolf.

He'd failed. Once again.
~~~~~~


OCEAN WORLD 'NEWS' ~

A World of Creatures That Hide in the Open
The oceans, which make up more than 90 percent of the earth’s livable space, are full of almost invisible animals. — NY Times
~~~~~~

FORGET!!! THESE SOLAR PLANTS... LONG LIVE THE BIRDS 'NEWS' ~

Emerging Solar Plants Scorch Birds in Mid-Air
Federal wildlife investigators who visited the BrightSource Energy plant last year and watched as birds burned and fell, reported an average of one "streamer" every two minutes. — Associated Press
~~~~~~ 

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050 
Wishing you romance on the wild side… 

Kisses, Savanna Kougar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment