Friday, September 23, 2016

My Sexy Saturday ~ sex-starved primitive


FEATURED AT TITLE MAGIC

Sexy Saturday kisses, everyone.

Autumn is officially here. Given Keina and Drev's erotic love story takes place during Autumn—from Thanksgiving time to Christmas time, I thought I'd share a sexy snippet between them. 

~~~~~~ 

Note: Keina and Drev are celebrating Christmas Eve as the Midnight Stardust Supperclub, located inside Dante's Interspecies Pleasure Club. 

Seven paragraphs from Chapter Fifty-four ~ 

As Keina flew into his embrace, Drev intimately teased, "Waiting for my filly girl." 

Keina bounced to her tiptoes, landing a sumptuous kiss on his lips. Drev roamed his hands over her small naked back, over her satin-soft skin. He kissed her with all the primal and volatile passion inside him. 

"About my surprise," Drev began once their lips parted. 

"I'll be waiting, stud man." 

~~~~~~ 

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050Run on the Wild Side of Romance  

Kisses, Savanna Kougar



No comments:

Post a Comment