Thursday, May 15, 2014

A look inside Dante's biker bar...



 Witch's Moon Chapter 4 Part 1 at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS ~

Pic ~ Anyone remember this old TV show? 
 
Afternoon mews, full moon romping Big Cats... finally a sunny day on the tame prairie, but darn chilly, especially the light winds... gosh, as usual the Kougaress just can't keep up with everything... ~more sighs~

More strange and huge weather is likely to hit, and given the raging fires around San Diego, watch out, darling kittens. Prepare, 'cause this Big Cat loves ya!
~~~~~~

Authoress news and mews ~

The Kougar is attempting to work on her special project today.

~~~

Featured at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS ~

Witch's Moon Chapter 4 Part 1
by Rebecca Gillan


Chapter 4

I was nervous walking into Dante Hancock's bar by myself. It was a shifter joint and I am not a shifter. I can take care of myself, but I prefer not be in situations where I have to keep from being chewed on. Yeah, humans were welcome at the Interspecies Pleasure Club, which the bar was the public front for, but none of them could turn a wolf into a fluffy bunny by accident like I could. Because of this, I was not sure what to expect when I walked through the door.

~~~~~~

THE PAST REVEALING ITSELF 'NEWS' ~

HEADLINE ~stevequayle.com~ ANCIENT GIANTS existed

HEADLINE ~stevequayle.com~ Do Giants Still Live on Earth ? [FULL DOCUMENTARY] (YOU TUBE)
~~~~~~

CHUPAS 'NEWS' ~

Did H. R. Giger Inspire Chupacabras? Species Creator Dies
Although Giger is best known for his creations for the Alien films, cryptozoology fans will recall him more significantly for his Species invention, Sil. — Cryptozoonews
~~~~~~ 

 
BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050 
Wishing you romance on the wild side… 

Kisses, Savanna Kougar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment