Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Nutcracker, Talbot's Peak Style

at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS ~

Late night mews on Christmas Eve, Big Cat Beauties... darling kittens, may you enjoy this time as never before. And remember spread the love. 'Cause this Big Cat loves ya!
~~~~~~

Authoress news and mews ~

The Kougar finished her interview with Grant Thunderhead, one of the heroes in Stevie Klark's RIDE THE ROAN STUD... it's for the Winter Fantasies contest that is being put on by erotic romance author, Stormy Glenn.
~~~

Featured at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS ~

The Nutcracker, Talbot's Peak Style
by Rebecca Gillan


Ok, the post is now up. For that one person who saw my place holder, thanks. ;) For everyone else, here's the story that started out as a simple bit of flash fiction before it ran all out of control. But I think I shall leave the man-candy at the bottom. Merry Christmas, everyone!

~ Rebecca

 The Nutcracker, Talbot's Peak Style

I settled on to the couch with a big bowl of popcorn and a huge mug of eggnog, wrapped up in my favorite comfy blanket, ready to begin my Christmas Eve ritual of watching the late showing of the Nutcracker on PBS. Yes, I know it’s cheesy, but I love all the melodramatic music and fantasy of this holiday tradition. I first watched it live when I was eight, and Lex took me to see it my first Christmas with him. He’d given me my first ever Christmas dress, a beautiful green velvet and plaid taffeta little girl’s cocktail dress complete with a black velvet opera cape, little black kitten heel pumps, and an honest to goodness white fur muff to tuck my hands in. He said it was a ‘proper tradition of my people, and like all traditions, it was horrible but good for me to experience nonetheless.’
~~~~~~ 

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050 
Wishing you romance on the wild side… 

Kisses, Savanna Kougar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment