Friday, June 26, 2015

"Wanted: bionic dog with opposable thumbs."


Featured at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS ~  

There's not even enough asprin in the world...
 by Rebecca Gillan

I was up on the roof yesterday, working on it. Let's be honest here, I'm not exactly young and not at all fit. I spent all day trying to clean the roof so I could coat it in that rubber stuff that's supposed to block 80% of solar heat and not only did I not get done, my whole body hates me right now. I'm actually glad I'm still working on my edits because that gives me a reason to sit inside and do sit-down work without feeling like a lazy slug!
Ok, I don't have any flash fiction today. Not anything new, anyway. I thought about re-posting something, but decided not to. I have been working on some new stuff, so I thought I might share a snippet of that. It's a sci-fi story that got started with a rather silly writing prompt. "Write a six word sci-fi story." The first line is my six sentense "story." I hope you like it.

~Rebecca

* * * * * * * * * *



"Wanted: bionic dog with opposable thumbs." 

~~~~~~

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050 
Wishing you romance on the wild side… 

Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment