Friday, June 5, 2015

"Witch's Moon" is at the Editor's


at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS

Book Binge Time! Oh, And "Witch's Moon" is at the Editor's.
by Rebecca Gillan 

Whooh! "Witch's Moon" is officially being edited by the lovely ladies at Wicked Dragon Writing Solutions. Words cannot express how manically I was working on it because, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I didn't figure out what was bugging me about the ending until after I commited to an editing block. So I spent the entire month of May frantically re-writing the last third of the book.

But it's done! I have some time until I get it back. I have spent the last several days happily binge reading because I went a whole month without reading anything but my own writing.

~~~~~~


BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050 
Wishing you romance on the wild side… 

Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment