Thursday, December 12, 2013

...given it's over 163,000 words...


...and silliness at ShapeShifter Seductions... Inspired by this pic.

Late morning mews, fireplace-lounging Big Cat Beauties... yeah, really, still too cold on the tame prairie... but the sun is shining brightly... too brightly, but hey... hope you are enjoying the holiday season.


But watch your step, darling kittens. 'Cause this Big Cat loves ya!
~~~~~~

Authoress news and mews ~
 
...given it's over 163,000 words...

The Kougar made good progress on formatting *His Claimed Bride, Happy New Year On Another Earth*... her flash-scene novel... however, given it's over 163,000 words, it'll take some time... plus, she has to read through to make certain it's up to her current standard.

~~~

...and silliness at ShapeShifter Seductions...

Featured at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS ~

Proof reading and silliness
by Rebecca Gillan


I am, right this instant, proof reading the formatting for "Quick-Fix Wedding." I also just realized it was Wednesday and that I need to post something. I don't want to run the risk of messing up my file now that I •think• I've got if formatted right, so no chapter today. That's ok, though, since with any luck, you'll be able to download it in its entirety for free by this time next week.

So instead, I have a very short bit of Loki and Thor flash fiction for you. I was going to add a photo, but Blogger has again decided not to acknowledge my Google Plus ap, so that's a no-go. No biggie, I bet you'll be able to picture what our favorite 8-year-old werewolf pups are up to without pictures. Enjoy!

~ Rebecca

~~~~~~ 

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050 
Wishing you romance on the wild side… 

Kisses, Savanna Kougar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment