Thursday, July 21, 2016

WAITING FOR A FILLY GIRL ~ Cover Art Coming Soon


One of Keina's relatives in her realm, Equirion. 


FEATURED AT SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTION
 

Sultry summer howls and yowls, shapeshifter lovers.

Yep, the heat is rising but it's the humidity which is the energy killer. For the first time in ten years, I did some major mowing...like a mile of mowing my jungly gravel drive yesterday. Okay, I did push it too far, and nearly collapsed. I had to lie down on the ground for awhile. Fortunately, there are beautiful shade trees, and my breathing finally went back to normal, as did my heart rate. So, here I am, still alive and kicking whenever possible.
One good thing I discovered, powdered Sage leaf tastes good in my hot chocolate herbal brews. The herb Sage helps in hot weather, keeping your body more regulated as far as sweating in this humid heat. Sage has a whole list of medicinal properties, one of them being a good remedy for the heart. If I just had more time and energy, I get a large patch of Sage growing...like I had at one time in a different place. The plant is gorgeous with those purple flowers. You know, Purple Sage.
So, I am ultra excited about the cover art for WAITING FOR A FILLY GIRL. Last couple of days, Amanda Kelsey ~razzdazzdesign.com~ has e-sent two mockups, both of them gorgeous. However, not quite what I want, yet. It's close, though! Amanda does such fabulous artistic-type covers. I adore them.
Also, I am fine-tooth editing FILLY GIRL...and looking for those left out words, etc. Of course, I'm in love with Keina and Drev's erotic love story, I hope readers will be as well. There's lots of body-heat passion, lots of lovin', including romantic scenes. And! Since I love epic action-fight scenes with big ole bad villains/villainesses...yep, enjoy the action-ride.
And don't forget, Keina and Drev's love story is set in my fictional world of Wolf Peak Territory...so, look for those secondary characters. Of course, there's an erotic scene inside Dante's Interspecies Pleasure Club.
If you're interested, I went ahead and copied my CAST OF CHARACTERS file to a page of this blog, titled: Wolf Peak Territory ~ Cast of Characters. It's just a rough listing of those who star in my shapeshifter flash fiction scenes, and many of those who starred in HER MIDNIGHT STARDUST COWBOYS. I'd like to do more worldbuilding, flesh my shapeshifter/paranormal world out, but time just runs out these days.
I have a whole bunch o' WIPS set in Wolf Peak Territory that I wish I could finish, and epublish. Who knows? Maybe the Fates will be kind in the future.
And yes, I am writing on a couple of WIPS with the intention of epubbing them.

~~~~~~


Instead of the first chapter, I'm going with Chapter Three as one excerpt.  The Sexcerpt, I haven't decided on yet. 


Chapter Three:
The Blue-Sky Blues 


I've got the blue-sky blues. Keina soared high above the splendidly wild terrain of the Montana valley. Even in this remote area, she remained in her air horse form.

Being visible to Earthers was too risky. To neigh-say the least. Keeping her horse hide intact, away from the gene-engineering  mad scientists...well, even with her psi-powers, Keina knew she had to be ultra careful.

Hoping to lift her spirits, she winged over the majestic valley, over the blazing autumn colors. Yet, the ruthless ache still consumed her heart.

Flubergastov! An evil dragon might as well claw it from her chest.

For the fourth time now, she'd been banished. Once again, through no fault of her own. Tears welled up inside her. 


~~~~~~ 
 


BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050  
Wishing you romance on the wild side…  

Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment