Sunday, May 5, 2019

Cats For Cinco de Mayo


Originally posted at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTION

NO, IT'S CATS FOR CINCO DE MEOW... THAT'S MEOW!!! 


Belated CINCO DE MAYO ... er CINCO DE MEOW, shapeshifter lovers. 

So, the feline shifters of Wolf Peak Territory have yowling-complained about the wolf shifters often dominating my previous posts. Yes, loud and demanding YOWLS in my poor little human ears. No, I cannot blame them. Thus, when the kitties took over, insisting on reparations for cats... well, okay. 

Now, I should tell you the Peak Kitties could care care less about any sort of political correctness. I get the paw-slap if I dare remind them...in fact, many also smirk, twitch a mean tail, then glare and sneer at the very idea that they could be 'stealing' the identity of another culture. 

Yeah, don't get mad at me, shapeshifter lovers... I attempted an explanation... but Kitties do what they want, especially in Wolf Peak Territory. 



THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY... THEN THE BEAUTIFUL AT ONE OF THE CINCO DE MEOW CELEBRATIONS. 



ONE OF THE TIGER ROARS A WELCOME TO ALL THOSE ARRIVING FOR  'CINCO DE MEOW' PARTY...  


MUCHO ENTERTAINMENT WITH SINGING GUITARS AND WILD, BEAUTIFUL DANCING... 


IN HONOR OF PANCHO VILLA, REVOLUTIONARY, WHO SAID
My sole ambition is to rid Mexico of the class that has oppressed her and given the people a chance to know what real liberty means. And if I could bring that about today by giving up my life, I would do it gladly.


BLACK CAT HOMBRE...I'M HERE TO DANCE WITH THE LOVELY SENORITAS ... LINE UP, BEAUTIFUL PUSSYCATS... 


NOTHING LIKE THE PURR-FECT MARGUERITA ON CINCO DE MEOW DAY. 


VAMOOSE MUCHACHOS, NO ONE BETTER DARE SWING YOUR Estúpido STICK AT OUR PINATA...  


GOTTA HAVE ONE GRINGO COOL CAT ON SCENE 


THE ADORABLE NIECE OF WHITE CAT SHAPESHIFTER, KITTY... SHE HAS ARRIVED FOR THE CINCO DE MEOW CELEBRATION ... KITTY IS THE MATE OF DANTE, ALPHA WOLF LEADER OF WOLF PEAK TERRITORY... 

COME, JOIN THE 'CINCO DE MEOW' CAT PARTY, IF YOU DARE...  


~~~~~~ 

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050
Run on the Wild Side of Romance  



Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment