Sunday, October 18, 2020

Halloween Naughty Pinups & Sexy Men

In Wolf Peak Territory

Originally posted at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTION.

Paranormal-Passionate 'Howls and Yowls', shapeshifter lovers!

Indeeedy, a whole lot of lusty howling, yowling, and growling happening in the Peak during these October days! Okay, in this 2020 witchy season many of the shifter/supernatural ladies are expressing their sexy-wild side with pinup style photos and fantasy art. It's become a thing. alright. 

Meanwhile, the shifter/supernatural men are also featured in all their alpha-handsome glory. Yep, Halloween eye candy for All.


 
Want to pet my pussy? 
 

 Welcome to my All Hallow's Eve Lair

 Come, taste my potent witch's brew. We'll fly to the Full Moon this Halloween.


The Magick of My Passion, Beloved. Come to me. 
 
 
Wanna very good-time Halloween. Be the broomstick between my thighs.
 

My inner wolf howls only for you, beautiful woman.
 
 
Take me to the moon, my sexy lion cowboy. 
 
 
 
 We'll run the forest together, my chosen mate. 


Wanna play in my pumpkin patch, big bad wolf? 


Magickly seeking you, the one who belongs to me as I belong to you. 


This witch girl wants to ride you instead of her broom, my black wolf stud-man.


Her black wolf stud-man.

 
Come carve my pumpkin tonight, bat man. I'll be waiting, my super hero.


Celtic stag shifter looking for a bride to share life with in Wolf Peak Territory.


Just for you, my panther man. Strip me with your fangs and claws.


Fantasy portrait of a shaman leader in the Peak.


Monster Slayer For Hire. I'll tame that monster in your pants, wolf man. Promise. 


One sexy natural and supernatural healer, alright. He's recently arrived in the Peak. 


All aboard the steampunk broom-train. This fantasy witch has a ticket for the right man. 


The Dark Sorcerer of the Peak. All his magickal spells are for Good, however.


Do you need the right witch to perform a cleansing ritual for your lair, your home? I have White Sage and a Hoover, will travel. 


Handsome elf warrior and scholar, with others he has opened his Ancient Mysteries University. 


Wickedly sexy, is this what you want, my tiger-god man?


Phantom of Your Opera. Only a gentle bite from a Vampire playing on the Good Side. Dance with me at the Midnight Stardust Supperclub.


Your old-fashioned fantasy witch. Let's fly the cosmic skies together, my purrfect lover. 


Fancy a workin' cowboy, ma'am? 'Cause, I sure do fancy you, my beautiful filly shifter. 


Your dungeon or mine, handsome wolf lord?

 
He arrives for a visit to the Peak, the carnal angel son of Sedona and Volcano, the heroine and hero, from my erotic romance, WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS.




Run on the Wild Side of Romance  

Kisses, 

Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment