Wednesday, September 26, 2018

The Warrioresses of Wolf Peak Territory


Warrioress and Her Trusty Wolf Companion Patrol the Borders of Wolf Peak Territory During the Full Moon 

Originally posted at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTION

Early Autumn howls and yowls, shapeshifter lovers. 

The thick foliage on my tame prairie is dying back faster than usual with the change in seasons. It's cool Fall weather today, but summery temps ruled for the last week. 

Early afternoon today, an almost half-grown toad was resting in an empty five gallon bucket outside my door, which I use for pet laundry. I had to stare for several long moments to know it was a toadins because little toady was so compact in posture and still, he/she looked like a large stone. But then, I'd asked for a toad visit since I hadn't seen one for a month or so. So, thanks once again, little toadins. They are so cute! 

KNOCK ON WOOD I finish up the last chapter of a short story I want to submit for an anthology. I am so superstitious, right now, about getting the story done, given all the roadblocks I've encountered on just this one small project.  

Autumn Blessings To One and All! 





Super Warrioress and Her Wolf Shapeshifter Mate Run the Forests Protecting All Those Who Live In Wolf Peak Territory 




Celtic Warrioress  and the Fearsome Wolf Who Was Born To Watch Over Her, Run With Her 




Spy Warrioress, She and Her Beloved Wolf Shifter Mate, Dare the Lair of the Evil Ones 


~~~~~~ 

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050
Run on the Wild Side of Romance  


Kisses, Savanna Kougar


No comments:

Post a Comment