Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Flash and Kiss...


 of the White Stallion at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS.
 

Tuesday night mews, ethereally lovely Felines... snow is blanketing the tame prairie... probably around six inches now... it's been snowing off and on throughout the day... the Kougaress trekked down to her mailbox through the white stuff, and managed to slip on the ice underneath and fall once, then fall again on another slippery patch... the good news is she fell softly both times... yeah, reflexes are a good thing... anyhoo, looks like the bitter cold is moving in also. YUCK! And double yuck!

Stay safe and warm, darling kittens. 'Cause this Big Cat loves ya!
~~~~~~

Authoress news and mews ~

What a discombobulated day! It's been hit and miss getting authorly stuff done.
~~~

Featured at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS ~

Flash and Kiss of the White Stallion

Happy Year of the Horse, shapeshifter lovers.

Time to gallop fast toward your goals while watching out for the predator types. As anyone who reads my flash scenes regularly, or my erotic romances, you will know I adore horses.

I've been so busy dealing with weather and other life stuff today that I haven't had time to write a new scene, so you're getting a 700 word flash I wrote several years ago in 100 word sections. However, I recently added three more sections for the month-long FIRST KISS event being held at Karen Nutt's blog ~kmnbooks.blogspot.com~.

Yep, two of my absolute favorites: horses and kissing. Since the entire flash wasn't presented at the event, here it is just for you. Hope you enjoy.
~~~~~~

Flash of the White Stallion

I

The magnificent white stallion stood atop a rugged high rise of ground, appearing to mock my efforts to gaze upon him more closely. I didn’t mind. His beauty transfixed me, especially the way his coat, and long waving tail, gleamed beneath the early afternoon sun. He seemed almost magical, as if he’d escaped from a fairytale. I soared inside, all sensation of my body’s weight lost. And I became wonderfully torn between the desire to observe his freedom, and the restless urge to ride him. What would he feel like beneath me? As he ran like the wind.
“Hiyo, Silver.”

~~~~~~

THIS IS REALLY FASCINATING... IT'S LIKE THE FLYING CARS IN THE WEEKLY READER WHEN THIS BIG CAT WAS IN FIRST GRADE 'NEWS' ~

Weird But True! Netflix, Skype, Kindle Predicted in 1965
Paul Joseph Watson | Obscure comic book foresaw rollout of Internet with stunning accuracy.

~~~~~~

THE PAST REVEALING ITSELF 'NEWS' ~

HEADLINE ~stevequayle.com~ Older than oldest of 7 Wonders: 4,600 yo step pyramid uncovered in Egypt

~~~~~~

Big Cat by-the-numbers ~

10:23 pm... 9:33 am... 11:44 am... 12:12 pm... 8:44 pm... trials and tribulations out the wazoo...

~~~~~~ 

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050 
Wishing you romance on the wild side… 

Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment