Thursday, September 15, 2016

To Be Featured In UNCAGED REVIEWS...


The 'coming of Autumn' howls and yowls, shapeshifter lovers. 

Enjoy the Full Harvest Moon on Friday, and there's a lunar eclipse. The night sky has been splendid, and my tame prairie is beautiful at this time of year. We've had some much-needed rain, and the little creek has filled with water. My two apple trees are just dropping some of their wonderful-tasting apples...yay! Truthfully, I can't believe the end of summer is here...it's as though summer didn't really happen, in a way. 

Thus and so, I missed MY SEXY SATURDAY ... when I went to sign up, the linky said it was closed, despite the fact it shouldn't have been ... no, the problem has not been diagnosed, whatever happened. ~shrugs~ 

Okay, I've been spending much of my writing time this past week on an author interview with UNCAGED REVIEWS ~uncagedbooks.blogspot.com~ for their October e-magazine. It's been awhile since I've done any cyber interviews. KANDY APPLE AND HER HELLHOUNDS is being featured because Kandace, Zol and Zin's erotic love story is Halloween-themed. ~smiles~ It's certainly been fun to revisit their magickal and magickal-filled story. If I had the time I could write a follow-up. 

Trouble is, I just have too many other WIPS on my authorly plate. And, I so want to get BLACK CAT BEAUTY revised-expanded, then re-released. Sable and Devon's erotic love story is a whole lot of HALLOWEEN fun too. Trying to word-capture their feelings/emotions and paint the picture of their story in a deeper way...yep, it's a real challenge. 

I'd post a snippet from BLACK CAT BEAUTY. However, where I am in the story would be a 'spoiler'. 

INSTEAD... Here's last year's flash scene at this time of year ... 

CONTINUED AT SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTION ... 

~~~~~~ 

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050Run on the Wild Side of Romance  

Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment