Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Halloween In Talbot's Peak... Awkward


by Pat Cunningham

Featured at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS

“Decided on your costume yet?” Judy asked.

“I’m working on it,” Hoover said. Though at the moment he was more intent on catching the end of the game. He sensed Judy hovering at the door to her bedroom and realized he wasn’t going to get away with a prolonged silence. “I thought I’d go as a—”

“Don’t you dare say cowboy. Every other man and woman there will be dressed in some form of cowboy outfit.”

“Well, we do live in Montana.”

“I want to be something different. I was hoping we could go as a pair.”

Nope, no chance of bailing on this conversation any time soon, Hoover muted the sound on the TV. He could still easily follow the action without the announcers yapping in the background. “Sure, I’m game. What did you have in mind?”

~~~~~~

Wishing you love and passion on the wild side ~ 

 Savanna 

 Savanna Kougar ~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment