Friday, July 21, 2017

As if I'm a feather... Summer of Her Golden Wolf

Wolf Spirit of the Golden Moon by Carol Cavalaris

Originally posted at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTION ~ 

Summer heat howls and yowls, shapeshifter lovers.

Yep, the heat is on, on my tame prairie. And it's haying time. My fields have been cut and the huge elephant bales dot the land waiting to be collected. 

Whew, the trials and tribulations of life never ceases. I so wish I could write regularly again. Anyway today, at the end of my half-mile, grassy drive, there was a large, mostly yellow, gorgeous butterfly who sadly was not among the living anymore. Butterfly was so dang beautiful, I couldn't resist bringing him/her up to the house. 

Here are another two hundred words of my ongoing flash-scene story. The previous flash scenes can be accessed above. Just click the tab for the page at: 
 http://shapeshifterseduction.blogspot.com/p/summer-of-her-golden-wolf.html


Summer of Her Golden Wolf

XI 
Mygawd, he's carrying me as if I'm a feather. Shock raced through Kassy drumming her heart. Just what I need on top of anaphylactic shock. More shock. For a moment, the downright sexiness of the man hit Kassy, slapped her senses wide awake. Where was he taking her? His stride was decisive alright. Kassy couldn't see the direction they headed. 
I'm taking you to my truck to revive you. 
Kassy stilled inside. Did I really hear those words? 
Telepathy. Yes, I'm speaking to you, beautiful woman. 
Beautiful woman? More shock wave-rolled through Kassy. She mentally shook herself. No. Stop. Stop.

XII 
I can't put you down. Leave you unattended. Howls, his woman felt deliciously perfect in his arms. 
Moments later she stiffened. Wriggling slightly, she came out of her seizure. Relief washed through Zorzun down to the soles of his feet.  
"Put me down. I can walk now." 
"Are you sure you're okay?" 
"Put me down, please."  
Reluctance stabbed Zorzun. Yet he carefully placed her on her feet. When she steadied, he stepped back.
Watching him warily she backed away. "Thanks for your help. I can manage now." 
She turned, and Zorzun leashed himself shoving his hands in his jean pockets. 


~~~~~~ 

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050
Run on the Wild Side of Romance  


Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment