Tuesday, August 25, 2015

One Shade of Silver Wolf



by Savanna Kougar

Featured at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS
 
End of August howls and yowls, shapeshifter lovers.

I've started what I hope will turn out to be a new series of flash scenes. We'll see, given my *who knows what obstacles are next?* life.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy. Because I'm pressed for time, I'm not even going to do a read over as I usually do, so please excuse any glaring mistakes.

~~~~~~

One Shade of Silver Wolf

She'd known he could never love her. Not as she desired. Truth: she'd been seduced by his scholarly knowledge, by his extraordinary super intellect. Yeah, Einstein meets Carl Sagan, mix brains and stir. Then stand back in pure awe. That was Professor Edward Kingston.

During their two-year relationship, he'd treated her more than decently, and loved her in what he considered to be the proper manner. But at a deep emotional level the about-to-be chancellor, Professor Kingston, was bankrupt — as bankrupt as The Donald Trump had been four times in his entrepreneurial, meteoric rise to reality-show stardom.

Oh, she'd told herself Professor Ed would come to love her with a passion unparalleled. What a big fat lie. 
 
 ~~~~~~ 

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050 
Wishing you romance on the wild side… 

Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment