Friday, September 4, 2015

Hell of a Hunt


by Serena Shay

Featured at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS

 
Hi all, well another shorty from me...actually, it may be shorty's for a while on my front.  I've been dealing with a problimatic hand and wrist for the entire summer and am now getting PT for it.  I'd initially thought it was carpel, but happily I was wrong!

Anyway, exercises and periodic splinting has been called for, so my typing time is limited for now.

I hope you enjoy Nick and Ziva's continuing trial in short spurts.

By the by, the picture has nothing to do with today's blog, but it just felt like a good day to admire this classic shot.  ~sigh~
~~~

Nick stood beside his brother and behind his nephews watching as, together, they culled the young deer from the herd.  Damn those boys were good.  It really shouldn’t surprise him considering they were McMahons. 

He and Mooney were one hell of a hunting pair when they were young…

~~~~~~ 


BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050 
Wishing you romance on the wild side… 

Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment