Tuesday, December 22, 2015

In the spirit of the season, White Fang Khent...

Featured at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTION

Merry Christmas and Happy Howlidays, shapeshifter lovers. 

Gosh, what a busy-busy day. Hence my flash scene has been delayed. This week stars White Fang Khent, ace crime reporter. He was my very first character in Talbot Peak. Because, at the time, someone had to rescue Kitty [Dante's beloved mate]. 

One of these days, I may even get to finish White Fang and Pasha's erotic love story. Yes, a lot of their story is already written. 

ONCE AGAIN: Every soul, shifter and supernatural, wishes you and yours the merriest and most miraculous of holidays. 

~~~~~~

In the spirit of the season... 

In the spirit of the season, White Fang Khent, super wolf shifter and ace reporter, hung the festive holly wreathe on the front door of the Moonrise Daily Tribune, a quaint, two storey building with tall, white-framed windows. He and Night Runner, another super wolf from his homeworld of Syxxrion, had used their flash-speed to put up the red-brick structure, nearly overnight. That is, after carefully studying the blueprints supplied by the architects on Dante's staff.

As he and Pasha stood together, gazing at the bronze plaque above the white, wooden, double doors, she squeezed his arm lovingly. "Moonrise Daily Tribune," his Egyptian cat goddess purred. "I would never have believed I'd find this simple town lifestyle quite appealing."

"Quite appealing. I share your thoughts about our little town." White Fang stroked his lover's arm. "There's a sense of freedom here, Pasha. I don't have to hide who I am. Not anymore."

"Yes, I know." The soft depth of Pasha's voice arrowed straight into his heart. "I am freer to be myself. With my powers it has never been easy. I believe I am even beginning to appreciate the snowflakes swirling around us."

~~~~~~ 

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050  
Wishing you romance on the wild side…  

Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment