Saturday, December 7, 2013

Red Lioness Tamed in Smashwords Premium Catalogue... and 12 Days of Christmas Event...

 
Featured at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS on Friday ~  NEW COVER ART for "The Submission" by Serena Shay 
 
Morning mews, holiday-snuggly Pussycats... still too cold on the tame prairie... blessings to all those adversely affected by ice and snow... last night the skies cleared and the stars were gorgeous... the evening before, the pale gold crescent moon hung low in a dark teal blue sky... an incredible sight for the soul.

Spread kindness where you can, but watch your tails, darling kittens. 'Cause this Big Cat loves ya!

~~~~~~

Authoress news and mews ~

Some good news ~ RED LIONESS TAMED is now included in SMASHWORDS PREMIUM CATALOGUE.

The Kougar signed up for the linky blog, MY SEXY SATURDAY ~mysexysaturday.blogspot.com~ and will be posting at TITLE MAGIC ~titlemagic.blogspot.com ~
~~~

ALSO! A CHRISTMAS EVENT FOR READERS at the “12 Days of Christmas ~ BookRhythm Style”.  

Here's the link to the event on Facebook. ~https://www.facebook.com/events/501036566670571~

Diane Schroder
Co-Owner, BookRhythm, LLC
BookRhythm.Com
https://www.facebook.com/BookRhythm

~~~

Featured at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS

Friday Smiles!
by Serena Shay

Happy Friday, Ya'll!

I feel like a kindergartener stand up for show and tell...a HUGE smile on my face and my pretty, pretty picture on display!  In this case it's the new cover to my recently sold, second book in the Northwood Jags series, erotic novel!

Huh.  See now I have a picture of that in my head and I really need to edit that first line!  Let's try this...

I feel like a kindergartener Jamie, at the erotic book club, standing up for show and tell...a HUGE smile on my face and my pretty, pretty picture on display!

~~~~~~ 

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050 
Wishing you romance on the wild side… 

Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment